Regional Development Representative Wanted – Sacramento, CA
Regional Development Representative
Job Description: Mercy-USA for Aid and Development is seeking a Regional Development Representative tasked with developing community and donor relationships. The Regional Development Representative is an independent contractor who will assist with facilitating regional programming related to public relations and fundraising. The ultimate objective of the Regional Development Representative is to build awareness of Mercy-USA’s work and garner donor participation and contributions in California, with primary focus on Sacramento.
- Monitor community activities and identify networking, community/donor relations or sponsorship opportunities.
- Facilitate at least one community/donor relations activity per month. Please see examples of activities below.
Operate a Mercy-USA sponsored booth at a local event.
Schedule and deliver presentations to local organizations and community members.
Host an informational booth
- Recruit and engage volunteers in quarterly charitable activities and relief efforts when needed.
- Re-post all Mercy-USA content on social media outlets.
- Attend brief weekly teleconference meetings with Development Coordinator.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports summarizing outreach efforts.
- Assist in promotion and ticket sales for annual dinner
Note: Increased compensation during event month.
- Associates degree or equivalent is required.
- Experience in fundraising, event planning and organizing grassroots campaigns.
- Strong organizational, multitasking and time management skills.
- Experience in volunteer recruitment and group management.
- Proficient in social media, online and gorilla marketing strategies.
- Exceptional public speaking skills and experience presenting to a diverse audience.
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to develop and initiate creative marketing development strategies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel Spreadsheets.
- Must have own means of transportation, (mileage will be compensated).
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Phone Calls