Regional Development Representative Wanted–Detroit, MI
Job Description: Mercy-USA for Aid and Development is seeking a part time Regional Development Representative tasked with developing community and donor relationships. The Regional Development Representative is an independent contractor who will assist with facilitating regional programming related to public relations and fundraising.
- Monitor community activities and identify networking, community/donor relations or sponsorship opportunities.
- Facilitate regular community/donor relations activities including managing and operating promotional tables.
- Recruit and engage volunteers in quarterly charitable activities.
- Recruit and engage participants in quarterly crowdfunding programs.
- Attend brief weekly meetings with Development Coordinator.
- Leadership and self-management skills with the ability to constructively work on a team.
- Exceptional public speaking skills and experience presenting to a diverse audience.
- Strong organizational, multitasking and time management skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to develop and initiate creative marketing development strategies.
- Must have own means of transportation, (mileage will be compensated).
Send resume to: email@example.com
No Phone Calls