Administrative Assistant (Local Candidates)
The Administrative Assistant is responsible to ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the office and support the work of senior management and other staff in the Mercy-USA headquarters in Plymouth, Michigan. The Admin Assistant will provide high quality support service to managers and executives in the organization.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant will perform a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
- Answer general phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner
- Direct phone inquiries to the appropriate staff members
- Reply to general information requests with the accurate information
- Greet clients/suppliers/visitors to the organization in a professional and friendly manner
- Use Microsoft Word, Excel, and MS Access to prepare reports, memos, and documents
- Sort incoming mail, faxes, and courier deliveries for distribution
- Prepare and send outgoing faxes, mail, and courier parcels
- Forward incoming general emails to the appropriate staff member
- Forward voice mail from the general mailbox to the appropriate staff member
- Receive and store the office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available
- Code and file material according to the established procedures
- Help update and ensure the accuracy of the organization’s database
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to senior management and other staff
- Make travel, meetings, and other arrangements for staff
- Coordinate the maintenance of office equipment
- Associate degree or higher
- Post-secondary education in business, computers, or office management is preferred
- Proficiency in the use of computer programs for:
- Word processing
- Proficiency in the use of office equipment:
- Voice messaging systems
- Photo copier
1-3 years’ experience in an office setting
The Data specialist works in an office environment
The Administrative Assistant usually works a standard work week.
The Administrative Assistant may be required to work some overtime hours.
Excellent benefits, including competitive salary, health and other insurance, 401K plan and generous leave policy are more reasons that qualified candidates will want to work with our dedicated and professional team.
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.
Only applicants invited for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls.